Christopher J. Fein
Fein Law combines a fundamental understanding of the law with common sense. We speak to you in a language that you can understand. This allows us to work collaboratively to reach a solution that's best for you.
Fein Law gets results for people and businesses that need help. It's about exceptional service, quality and integrity.
Clients have access to legal expertise and resources in business and finance, intellectual property, litigation, real estate and land use, labor and employment, tax and trusts and estates.
Fein Law represents a diverse range of companies, institutions, investors, developers, individuals and families across many industries.
We specialize in helping emerging businesses and take great pride in seeing our clients succeed.
Areas of Practice
- Business Litigation
- Bankruptcy Law
- Business & Commercial Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Massachusetts, 2002
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Massachusetts, 2003
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 2003
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 05/2002
- Stonehill College, N. Easton
- B.A. - 05/1999
- Honors: GPA 3.0
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2010
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2011
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2012
- Avvo Client's Choice Award, 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Business Law Section
- Business Network International
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Law Office of Brian Flynn, Law Clerk, 2001 to 2002
- Karol, & Karol, Milton, MA, Law Clerk, 2000 to 2002
Business: Forced sale of portfolio of multimillion-dollar commercial property lacking valid contract
Legal malpractice: Recovered more than $180,000 in legal malpractice case involving bankruptcy
Civil and Business Litigation: Obtained judgment for homeowner against contractor for more than
Bankruptcy: Represented hundreds of individual and business debtors in legally eliminating millions of dollars in debt