Understand The Types Of Malpractice
All professionals have a duty to exercise the appropriate levels of care. While the vast majority of professionals act conscientiously, there are always individuals who fail to act reasonably. These failures can have catastrophic consequences. If you have reason to believe that a professional’s error harmed you, you may be able to bring a professional malpractice claim. The lawyer you select to represent you will have a substantial impact in how your case is eventually resolved.
Consider attorney Christopher J. Fein of Fein Law Office. Based in Braintree, he represents clients across the region. His commitment to his clients, combined with his skill and sound judgment, make him a strong choice to handle any professional malpractice claim.
Taking On The Full Range Of Professional Malpractice Cases
Every single professional can make serious mistakes that lead to significant injury, financial or otherwise. At Fein Law Office, we help people harmed by all types of professional malpractice, including:
- Legal malpractice: When attorneys fail to file claims in a timely matter, misuse client funds, enter into settlements without client approval or commit other reckless or negligent actions, they can cause irreparable harm.
- Insurance agent malpractice: Businesses and individuals rely on insurance agents to make informed opinions about coverage and policy options. When brokers fail in this duty, it can have disastrous effects. For instance, when brokers failed to advise whether clients needed ordinance or law coverage when FEMA changed its flood maps, many individuals and businesses were not covered following a flood.
- Financial advisor malpractice: Investment advisors or brokers have a duty to properly diversify a client’s investments, and to recommend an investment strategy that is sensible, based on the client’s goals. Further, brokers should not “churn” or make excessive transactions simply to gain fees. If you have been victimized by broker malpractice, we can bring a claim against your advisor and his or her employer.
- Accountant malpractice: When certified public accountants (CPAs) prepare inaccurate returns or fail to file returns on time, it can create adverse tax consequences.
- Medical malpractice: Doctors and other professionals must take care when treating or diagnosing illnesses and injuries. The failure to properly diagnose cancer or other illnesses can cause death.
Whatever the case, if you have a viable claim, we are prepared to take decisive action on your behalf. Whether your case is resolved through negotiations or in litigation, we will be with you each step of the way.
Contact Fein Law Office
Call 800-580-9173 or complete our online contact form to schedule a consultation.